.objective is an owner-managed IT company that offers advanced solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicles, high-accuracy positioning as well as innovative mobility and smart city applications for already 20 years. We are committed to effective and prompt action, clear targets and a visionary approach. We achieve this through the will and the creativity of our employees combined with excellent team spirit and organisation. As autonomous driving, connected mobility, and smart cities are increasingly becoming an everyday reality, we at .objective have decided to become experts in the field. With several locations in Germany, Poland, Italy and Luxembourg, we are capable of handling projects for an impressive list of business partners, ranging from the BMW Group, Trend Micro, Ericsson, Bosch, and Vodafone to Deutsche Telekom and many more. Our software runs on millions of vehicles worldwide!
For several projects in the area of research & development and production we are currently looking for junior / senior C++ software developers (m/f). Our clients: renowned companies in the Automotive Industry.
You implement challenging features in projects with the following focus:
- .Autonomous and connected driving
- .Sensors / sensor-Fusion (LIDAR, US, Camera, IR, Radar)
- .Digital maps / HD maps / pointclouds (PCL)
- .Image processing (algorithms, computer vision, objects Detection)
- .Machine learning / AI
- .High-accuracy positioning / navigation / trajectory planning
- .Interested in software development in automotive
- .C++ enthusiast, especially OOP!
- .Know-how in at least one of the above mentioned fields, relevant work experience is required for senior level positions
- .Experience in complex software development projects and knowledge on the whole development cycle (requirements analysis, design, implementation, test)
- .Additional programming languages (e.g. Java, C#, Python)
- .Experience in automotive (bus systems, Autosar)
- .Flat hierarchy, startup feeling - your ideas count!
- .Become part of a motivated & international team of experts
- .Challenging projects in a dynamic company with focus on R&D
- .Company events, incentives & room for growth
- .Permanent position with open-ended contract or work as a freelancer
November 2018 (later start possible)
We process your application using Prescreen, an e-recruiting platform that has a proven high standard of data privacy.
If you do not find your profile in our job advertisements, we are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application.