.objective is an owner-managed IT company that offers advanced solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicles, high-accuracy positioning as well as innovative mobility and smart city applications for already 20 years. We are committed to effective and prompt action, clear targets and a visionary approach. We achieve this through the will and the creativity of our employees combined with excellent team spirit and organisation. As autonomous driving, connected mobility, and smart cities are increasingly becoming an everyday reality, we at .objective have decided to become experts in the field. With several locations in Germany, Poland, Italy and Luxembourg, we are capable of handling projects for an impressive list of business partners, ranging from the BMW Group, Trend Micro, Ericsson, Bosch, and Vodafone to Deutsche Telekom and many more. Our software runs on millions of vehicles worldwide!
For the development of a next generation ECU responsible for basic, comfort and premium features in vehicles, we are looking for experienced embedded C++ Developers (m/f). Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers in Munich, Turin or Wrocław and develop software for an entire functional area of a car, working on vital applications for a main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer world wide. Develop challenging features that will be used on a daily basis by millions of drivers once the next generation of vehicles hit the roads in 2021. You will work on functionalities in one of the following areas:
- .Body (manual/automatic functionalities in the vehicle body, cabrio, powered window, spoiler control, AC)
- .Lights (LED-control, dynamic lights, interior adaptive lights, exterior lights)
- .Central Gateway (InCar-IT, Data Transfer, Crowd Data Collection)
- .Vehicle Access (Access by Key, Smart Phone, CarSharing)
- .IT Security (Cryptography, Secure Code, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Embedded Security)
- .You integrate and develop new features in C++ (e.g. AC, access to the car, comfort functionalities) for the next generation of a main ECU
- .You contribute to the software architecture (UML, Autosar) and clarify requirements in cooperation with the client and the team at Objective Software
- .You utilize common design patterns as well as the advantages of object oriented programming
- .You perform code analyse, refactoring and optimize legacy code
- .You develop robust and effective code and ensure high quality of the embedded code by performing unit tests, simulation on real data (software in the loop) as well as simulation of the software on the target hardware (hardware in the loop)
- .Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar qualification
- .Very strong C or C++ background, also in new standards (11, 14), as well as a solid understanding of object oriented programming and design
- .Strong embedded background and software debugging skills, excellent understanding of low-level limitations, performance optimization and multi-core architecture, preferably with Infineon Tricore Aurix
- .Very good understanding of the software development process, preferably in the automotive area
- .You are hardworking and have team spirit
- .Strong communication skills in German or English
- .Enthusiasm for embedded systems and automotive
- .Experience in driver or kernel development, also in open source projects
- .Experience in automotive (CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet, Autosar)
- .Experience in IoT, cloud solutions, V2X communication
- .Exciting projects, interesting clients and IT environments as well as room for growth and your own ideas
- .All the advantages that a mid sized company offers – flat hierarchy, startup feeling as well as an enjoyable and cooperative work environment
- .Flexible work hours and 30 days of vacation p.a.
- .Free drinks and coffee: We have the best coffee in Munich!
- .Regular company events, incentives, a pool table & swimming pool on the office campus
- .We provide insights into the technology of the future!
Munich, Turin or Wrocław
November 2018 (later start also possible)
We process your application using Prescreen, an e-recruiting platform that has a proven high standard of data privacy.
If you do not find your profile in our job advertisements, we are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application.