.objective is an owner-managed IT company that offers advanced solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicles, high-accuracy positioning as well as innovative mobility and smart city applications for already 20 years. We are committed to effective and prompt action, clear targets and a visionary approach. We achieve this through the will and the creativity of our employees combined with excellent team spirit and organisation. As autonomous driving, connected mobility, and smart cities are increasingly becoming an everyday reality, we at .objective have decided to become experts in the field. With several locations in Germany, Poland, Italy and Luxembourg, we are capable of handling projects for an impressive list of business partners, ranging from the BMW Group, Trend Micro, Ericsson, Bosch, and Vodafone to Deutsche Telekom and many more. Our software runs on millions of vehicles worldwide!
For innovative projects in the area of Automotive in Munich, Turin or Wrocław we are currently looking for Junior Embedded C / C++ Developers (m/f).
You will join a team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers working on vital applications for a main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer world wide. Develop challenging basic, comfort and premium features that will be used on a daily basis by millions of drivers once the next generation of vehicles hit the roads in 2021. You will work on functionalities in one of the following areas:
- .Body (manual/automatic functionalities in the vehicle body, cabrio, powered window, spoiler control, AC)
- .Lights (LED-control, dynamic lights, interior adaptive lights, exterior lights)
- .Central Gateway (InCar-IT, Data Transfer, Crowd Data Collection)
- .Vehicle Access (Access by Key, Smart Phone, CarSharing)
- .IT Security (Cryptography, Secure Code, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Embedded Security)
- .Student of or completed university degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or similar
- .Very good C or C++ skills, experience with C++ 11 is welcome
- .Very good Embedded understanding and experience in software development for ECUs / Microcontroller
- .A good understanding of OOP and the software development process with high quality standards
- .Result-oriented, able to work independently
- .Very good English skills
- .Experience in or a lot of passion for IT Security (Embedded Security, Application Security, Intrusion Detection / Prevention)
- .Experience in or a lot of passion forthe area of Automotive (automobile bus systems, In-Car-IT, Autosar, quality / safety standards)
- .Experience in or a lot of passion for IoT, Communication Gateways, Cloud Systems, M2X
- .Good German
- .Flat hierarchy, Startup culture - your ideas count!
- .Become part of a motivated & international team of experts
- .Challenging projects in a dynamic company with focus on R&D
- .Company events, Incentives & room for growth
- .The best coffee in Munich!
- .Permanent Position or work as a Freelancer / Contractor
Munich, Turin or Wrocław
September 2018 (later start possible)
We process your application using Prescreen, an e-recruiting platform that has a proven high standard of data privacy.
If you do not find your profile in our job advertisements, we are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application.