.objective is mid-sized IT company offering advanced solutions for automotive applications, autonomous vehicles as well as innovative mobility & smart city applications. Because autonomous driving, connected mobility, and smart cities are increasingly becoming an everyday reality, we at .objective have decided to become experts in the field. As whole scale solutions can only be tackled with a strong partner, in August 2018 we have joined LUXOFT, one of the major IT service providers world-wide. Together we're delivering professional software services with a focus on supporting large vehicle manufacturers in development, production and aftersales. The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changed a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Our goal is to empower our customers with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions to develop the cars of the future.
For the area of Autonomous Driving we are currently looking for (Junior) C++ Software-Developers (m/f). Join our team in Munich, Ingolstadt, Braunschweig or Stuttgart and expand with us the boundaries of what is possible in automotive today.
You implement challenging features and develop software in projects (in-house projects, R&D, product development and client projects) with one or several of the following focus areas:
- .Object Detection / Computer Vision / Image Processing
- .Sensors / Sensor Fusion (LIDAR, US, Camera, IR, Radar)
- .HD Maps / High-Accuracy Positioning / Navigation
- .Prediction / Trajectory Planning
- .Teleoperation / Remote Control
- .Maschine learning / AI
- .Car2X / Internet of Things
- .Control Systems Engineering
- .Academic degree in computer science, robotics, communication engineering, electrical engineering or similar qualification
- .Interested in software development in automotive
- .C/C++ Enthusiast, especially OOP!
- .Result-oriented, able to work independently
- .Know-how in at least one of the above mentioned fields, relevant work experience is required for senior level positions
- .Experience in complex software development projects and knowledge about the whole development cycle (requirements analysis, design, implementation, test)
- .Additional programming languages (e.g. Java, C#, Python) and frameworks (ROS, ADTF)
- .Experience in automotive (bus systems, Autosar, Functional Safety)
- .Embedded and Real Time Systems
- .Data transfer methods and signal processing (e.g. Ethernet, LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth)
- .Globally spanning motivated and international teams of experts
- .Strong tech culture and engineering focused environment
- .Visionary and entrepreneurial leadership with lean management structure
- .Close ties to industry with projects involving all major automotive OEMs and Tier 1s
- .Centers of Competence focusing on tailored solutions and R&D
- .Strong IT Infrastructure, company events, incentives and room for growth
- .Start as an intern, working student, trainee or Junior IT consultant
Munich, Ingolstadt, Braunschweig or Stuttgart
Mai 2019 (later start possible)
If you do not find your profile in our job advertisements, we are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application.