.objective is an owner-managed IT company that offers advanced solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicles, high-accuracy positioning as well as innovative mobility and smart city applications for already 20 years. We are committed to effective and prompt action, clear targets and a visionary approach. We achieve this through the will and the creativity of our employees combined with excellent team spirit and organisation. As autonomous driving, connected mobility, and smart cities are increasingly becoming an everyday reality, we at .objective have decided to become experts in the field. With several locations in Germany, Poland, Italy and Luxembourg, we are capable of handling projects for an impressive list of business partners, ranging from the BMW Group, Trend Micro, Ericsson, Bosch, and Vodafone to Deutsche Telekom and many more. Our software runs on millions of vehicles worldwide!
We are always looking for excellent engineers and software developers for projects in the automotive area in and around Munich. Our client is a renowned premium car manufacturer. We are looking for ROS (Robot Operating System) Engineers with experience in C++ and interest in driver assistance systems and autonomous driving.
You will create ROS models, nodes and filters for vehicle features (mainly driver assistance systems / highly automated driving) according to customer specifications and scenarios definitions, based on different sensor data (Sensor-Fusion). You support algorithm developers working in the R&D, pre-production and production department of our client.
- .Degree in computer science, telecommunications, robotics, electrical engineering with a relevant thesis topic
- .Very good ROS know-how
- .Enthusiasm for the automotive industry and ideally experience at car manufacturers
- .Skilled in C++, especially OOP!!
- .Know-How in sensors (ultrasound, infrared, LIDAR, Radar etc.), image processing, HD maps, localisation/positioning or simulation
- .Knowledge in Autosar and bus systems in vehicles (CAN, LIN, MOST, Flexray)
- .Experience in unit tests, continuous integration, SCRUM, C++ 11
- .Flat hierarchy, startup feeling - your ideas count!
- .Become part of a motivated & international team of experts
- .Challenging projects in a dynamic company with focus on R&D
- .Timetable flexibility & remote working
- .Company events, incentives & room for growth
- .Permanent/open-ended position
Turin, Munich, Wroclaw