We are always looking for excellent engineers and software developers for projects in the automotive area in and around Munich. Our client is a renowned premium car manufacturer. We are looking for ROS (Robot Operating System) Engineers with experience in C++ and interest in driver assistance systems and autonomous driving.
You will create ROS models, nodes and filters for vehicle features (mainly driver assistance systems / highly automated driving) according to customer specifications and scenarios definitions, based on different sensor data (Sensor-Fusion). You support algorithm developers working in the R&D, pre-production and production department of our client.
- .Degree in computer science, telecommunications, robotics, electrical engineering with a relevant thesis topic
- .Very good ROS know-how
- .Enthusiasm for the automotive industry and ideally experience at car manufacturers
- .Skilled in C++, especially OOP!!
- .Know-How in sensors (ultrasound, infrared, LIDAR, Radar etc.), image processing, HD maps, localisation/positioning or simulation
- .Knowledge in Autosar and bus systems in vehicles (CAN, LIN, MOST, Flexray)
- .Experience in unit tests, continuous integration, SCRUM, C++ 11
- .Flat hierarchy, startup feeling - your ideas count!
- .Become part of a motivated & international team of experts
- .Challenging projects in a dynamic company with focus on R&D
- .Timetable flexibility & remote working
- .Company events, incentives & room for growth
- .Permanent/open-ended position