.objective is an owner-managed IT company that offers advanced solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicles, high-accuracy positioning as well as innovative mobility and smart city applications for already 20 years. We are committed to effective and prompt action, clear targets and a visionary approach. We achieve this through the will and the creativity of our employees combined with excellent team spirit and organisation. As autonomous driving, connected mobility, and smart cities are increasingly becoming an everyday reality, we at .objective have decided to become experts in the field. With several locations in Germany, Poland, Italy and Luxembourg, we are capable of handling projects for an impressive list of business partners, ranging from the BMW Group, Trend Micro, Ericsson, Bosch, and Vodafone to Deutsche Telekom and many more. Our software runs on millions of vehicles worldwide!
We are looking for IT security specialists (m/f) that want to enhance the cyber security of premium cars and innovative mobility solutions like autonomous and teleoperated driving. You are responsible for a risk analysis of In-Car-IT systems and you design concepts for IT security, secure code & applications, secure networks and IDPS (intrusion detection & prevention systems). You develop concepts for architecture and solutions together with our IT, security and automotive experts.
- .Development of concepts and requirements defining the fundamental IT security in cars
- .Interaction with stakeholders: You are a deciding factor in regard to direction and risk analysis
- .Development of security concepts for anti-fraud protection, data communication (e.g. for carsharing or teleoperation), IDPS
- .Monitoring of advanced security requirements (access to the vehicle, securing communication via bluetooth / NFC / WiFi, anti-theft protection, firewalls, information- & communication technology, tuning, penetration testing etc.).
- .Code & system analysis (secure code, vulnerabilities)
- .Development of concepts for penetration & stress tests
- .University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or communication engineering (ideally with focus on IT-Security) or self-taught IT security enthusiast with a good understanding of software development and OOAD
- .An excellent understanding of IT, particularly software development, system design, network engineering or telecommunication system
- .Very good practical experience in Software-Architecture, System Design or Requirements Engineering
- .Extensive background and in-depth understanding in at least one of the following areas: automotive security, embedded security, application security, secure software development, system design, threat modelling, risk management, intrusion prevention, intrusion detection, penetration testing
- .Structured way of thinking with a critical and analytical eye
- .Full of curiousity and inquisitive - a blackbox shouldn't be a blackbox for long
- .Driver's licence B
- .Flat hierarchy, startup feeling - your ideas count!
- .Become part of a motivated & international team of experts
- .Challenging projects in a dynamic company
- .Company events, Incentives & room for growth
- .The best coffee in Munich!
- .Permanent Position or work as a Freelancer / Contractor
September 2018 (later start possible)
We process your application using Prescreen, an e-recruiting platform that has a proven high standard of data privacy.
If you do not find your profile in our job advertisements, we are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application.