We are always looking for excellent software developers (m/f) for innovative projects in the automotive area in and around Munich, who have experience in ROS or ADTF (Automotive Data and Time-Triggered Framework) and are passionate about autonomous driving and advanced driver assistance systems.
You will create algorithms, visualisations and filters for vehicle features (mainly driver assistance systems / highly automated driving) according to customer specifications and scenarios definitions, based on different sensor data (Sensor-Fusion).
- .Degree in computer science, telecommunications, robotics, electrical engineering with a relevant thesis topic.
- .Enthusiasm for the automotive industry and ideally experience at car manufacturers
- .Very skilled in C++, especially OOP!!
- .Solid experience with ROS or ADTF
- .Know-how in sensors (ultrasound, infrared, LIDAR, Radar etc.), image processing, HD maps, localisation/positioning or simulation
- .Good understanding of continuous integration, test driven development and SCRUM
- .Knowledge in Autosar and bus systems in vehicles (CAN, LIN, MOST, Flexray)
- .Experience in C++ 11, Code Refactoring, HiL Testing
- .Flat hierarchy, startup feeling - your ideas count!
- .Become part of a motivated & international team of experts
- .Challenging projects in a dynamic company with focus on R&D
- .Company events, incentives & room for growth
- .The best coffee in Munich!
- .Permanent position or work as a freelancer / contractor
June 2018 (later start possible)