.objective is an owner-managed IT company that offers advanced solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicles, high-accuracy positioning as well as innovative mobility and smart city applications for already 20 years. We are committed to effective and prompt action, clear targets and a visionary approach. We achieve this through the will and the creativity of our employees combined with excellent team spirit and organisation. As autonomous driving, connected mobility, and smart cities are increasingly becoming an everyday reality, we at .objective have decided to become experts in the field. With several locations in Germany, Poland, Italy and Luxembourg, we are capable of handling projects for an impressive list of business partners, ranging from the BMW Group, Trend Micro, Ericsson, Bosch, and Vodafone to Deutsche Telekom and many more. Our software runs on millions of vehicles worldwide!
We are always looking for excellent software developers (m/f) for innovative projects in the automotive area in and around Munich, who have experience in ROS or ADTF (Automotive Data and Time-Triggered Framework) and are passionate about autonomous driving and advanced driver assistance systems.
You will create algorithms, visualisations and filters for vehicle features (mainly driver assistance systems / highly automated driving) according to customer specifications and scenarios definitions, based on different sensor data (Sensor-Fusion).
- .Degree in computer science, telecommunications, robotics, electrical engineering with a relevant thesis topic.
- .Enthusiasm for the automotive industry and ideally experience at car manufacturers
- .Very skilled in C++, especially OOP!!
- .Solid experience with ROS or ADTF
- .Know-how in sensors (ultrasound, infrared, LIDAR, Radar etc.), image processing, HD maps, localisation/positioning or simulation
- .Good understanding of continuous integration, test driven development and SCRUM
- .Knowledge in Autosar and bus systems in vehicles (CAN, LIN, MOST, Flexray)
- .Experience in C++ 11, Code Refactoring, HiL Testing
- .Flat hierarchy, startup feeling - your ideas count!
- .Become part of a motivated & international team of experts
- .Challenging projects in a dynamic company with focus on R&D
- .Company events, incentives & room for growth
- .The best coffee in Munich!
- .Permanent position or work as a freelancer / contractor
November 2018 (later start possible)
We process your application using Prescreen, an e-recruiting platform that has a proven high standard of data privacy.
If you do not find your profile in our job advertisements, we are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application.