.objective is an owner-managed IT company that offers advanced solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicles, high-accuracy positioning as well as innovative mobility and smart city applications for already 20 years. We are committed to effective and prompt action, clear targets and a visionary approach. We achieve this through the will and the creativity of our employees combined with excellent team spirit and organisation. As autonomous driving, connected mobility, and smart cities are increasingly becoming an everyday reality, we at .objective have decided to become experts in the field. With several locations in Germany, Poland, Italy and Luxembourg, we are capable of handling projects for an impressive list of business partners, ranging from the BMW Group, Trend Micro, Ericsson, Bosch, and Vodafone to Deutsche Telekom and many more. Our software runs on millions of vehicles worldwide!
We are looking for PhD candidates (m/f) for working closely alongside our industry partners to press forward innovation in the area of autonomous driving as part of a financed research position. In cooperation with renowned universities, the PhD candidates (m/f) will test recent advances in robotics, mobility and autonomous systems as part of in-house R&D projects and present papers during international subject-relevant conferences. See your ideas unfold in directly applied industry solutions, all supported by specialists in the field with years of industry and academic experience. You will get the chance to meet leading specialists in our locations in Munich, Turin, Wroclaw and Luxembourg. Use our international network of industry partners and academia to work out innovative solutions and make an impact in a growing and future-oriented field.
- .Computer Vision / Image Processing
- .Maschine Learning / AI
- .Car2X / Internet of Things
- .Teleoperation / Remote Control / Telecommunication
- .Sensors / Sensor-Fusion (LIDAR, US, Camera, IR, Radar)
- .HD Maps / High-Accuracy Positioning / Navigation
- .Prediction / Trajectory Planning
- .Cloud / Web Services
- .IT Security / Application Security
- .Experience in ROS ( Robot Operating System)
- .Experience in Embedded Systems
- .Enthusiastic participant in Open Source projects Fluency in English and willingness to travel are a must.
- .A European-wide research network covering Poland, Germany, Italy and Luxembourg
- .Extensive research infrastructure with two research vehicles, modern sensors as well as telecommunication & testing equipment!
- .Flat hierarchy, Startup culture - your ideas count!
- .Become part of a motivated & international team of experts
- .Challenging projects in a dynamic company with focus on R&D
- .Company events, Incentives & room for growth
- .Permanent Position or work as a Freelancer / Contractor
Luxembourg, Munich, Turin or Wrocław
September 2018 (later start possible)